As a member of BTT’s Volunteer Guild, your service will help ensure that the company remains a vital asset to the cultural landscape. College-bound and college students have an exciting way to earn community service while enjoying the power of live theater.
There are a number of areas at BTT that are supported by our Volunteer Guild. Volunteers serve as ushers, concessions managers, box office and group sales as well clerical assistance.
Duties are as follows:
- Box Office: Process walk-up window ticket sales, enter sales in ticketing system
- Will Call: Distribute prepaid tickets at Will Call window
- Concessions: Sell items before and during the show
- Ushers: Collect tickets, distribute playbills
- Parking Lot Control: Direct patrons to parking lots and screen parking in the handicap parking lot
If you’re interested in joining the Volunteer Guild, please send an email to Volunteer Coordinator Linda Golston (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, phone number, email address, and which area(s) you’re interested volunteering.